It takes time to accomplish a project like this because we wait for the residents to follow through on their commitment to participate. In this case it was the hauling, putting in the foundation, and showing up to erect the bridge. If the community does not have the resources or money for the project, then money needs to be raised or a partnership formed with someone like Hospital Clinica Biblica, who help with and fund community development projects throughout Costa Rica. Weather conditions are another factor that can also slow down a project in the Chirripó District.
To be able to build more bridges, health outposts, and other infrastructure projects, we depend on donations to pay for construction materials and related expenses. We invite you to donate and be a part of our projects raising the quality of life for Cabécar families.
Thank you! ¡Muchas gracias! Danke! ¡Wekte basda!
- 2008 Emmanuel Community Development Center
- 2009 Tsimari Bridge
- 2009 Pacuare Bridge in Tsimari
- 2009 Tsimiriñak Health Outpost
- 2010 Tsimari School
- 2010 Nimari Bridge
- 2011 Chirripó Bridge in Roca Quemada
- 2012 Pacuare Bridge in Paso Marcos
- 2015 Chirripó Bridge in Cableukä
- 2016 Chirripó Cable in Sinoli
- 2016 Ñari Health Outpost
- 2017 Cuen Bridge
- 2018-2019 Pacuare Bridge in Kuari
- 2019 Sokoi Bridge
- 2019-2020 Comunident Clinic Addition
- 2019-2020 Chirripo Bridge in Manzanillo
2020 Kokori Bridge